Tuesday, September 22, 2009
















Last post I said I would post some of my pics from Washington DC so here they are. That's my wife Sherri in the bottom picture with me.

We had a great time. The helicopter flew right over our head and landed on the lawn of the white house as we were passing by. Pretty cool.

Since we came back I've Done two Soundsations weddings. One at the Royal Alberta Museum in Edmonton and one at the Executive Royal Inn in Nisku. So two royal weddings (not funny, I know). Anyway, they both went very well.
everyone was very nice at both events, and the food was great in both cases. The dance floor was well used and I got some really positive feedback from the bride & groom and guests.

This coming weekend I'll be DJ'ing another wedding dance at the U of A Faculty Club in Edmonton. That means great food again of course and I'm sure we're going to have a great time.

No comments: