Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Edmonton Wedding DJ Soundsations at the Royal Mayfair and the Palace


Here is a video from one of the weddings your Edmonton wedding DJ Soundsations performed at last weekend. On Friday I was at the Royal Mayfair golf club and Saturday I was at the Palace banquet facility.
My camera flash was low on batteries on Friday and I forgot the extra batteries so no photos from that night. Both parties were a great success though. There was probably more dancing at the Friday wedding, but Saturday went pretty well too.
One difficulty at the Palace was that they had me set up right in front of the big drop down projection screen. They did have a slide show presentation, so I had to try to set equipment up so that it didn't block everyone's view of the screen. That's actually impossible to do, so that is something to keep in mind when planning things. I think the banquet facility should know better but it's kind of out of my control.
Two more weddings coming up this Friday and Saturday so stay tuned.

1 comment:

divinity said...

Nice video. The white cake looks so delicious and big too.

wedding dj in edmonton