Saturday, January 2, 2010

Edmonton DJ does Boxing Day Wedding and New Years Eve in Nisku










Happy New Year. I am now recovering from the two events I managed to squeeze in between my last post and the end of the year. My Edmonton DJ company Soundsations performed a Boxing Day wedding at the Hotel Macdonald and a New Years Eve party at the Nisku Inn.

The wedding was a great success despite a late start to the first dance. Dinner can take a while at the Hotel Macdonald (it's worth it though) so late starts there are normal. The dance floor was kept busy after the dance finally started. I have posted some photos from the event.

The New Years Eve party was also a great time although it was a lower than expected turnout probably due to minus 30 Celsius temperatures outside.

I am looking forward to 2010 being as busy as last year with my first event scheduled for January 10th at the River Cree Resort (their staff party). Should be lots of fun.


No comments: