Monday, December 7, 2009








It's Christmas party season again and I've been busy DJ'ing at three different parties over the last two weekends. There's another two big ones to do next weekend as well. My Edmonton DJ service Soundsations does weddings for most of the year, so it's a nice change to switch things up a bit from the usual.

Above are some photos from one of the parties I DJ'ed at the Beverly ballroom at the Fantasy Hotel in West Edmonton Mall. This one was a big show with about 400 guests so I brought in extra speakers to cover the large room for dinner music and speeches. The other two Christmas parties I did were smaller affairs. One was at the Kingsway Legion Hall and the other at the Jubilee Auditorium banquet facility, both in Edmonton. The weather was terrible for the weekend of the last two shows so loading in and out was not fun, but the parties were all a big success, even though a few people stayed home due to poor road conditions.

I'm starting to get a lot of calls for DJ services for summer 2010 wedding season now, so it looks like next year will be another busy one.

No comments: